Ideally set on a roomy 651sqm block in a quiet cul de sac, this spacious and beautifully renovated home presents a great opportunity for a seaside lifestyle in family friendly Shoalhaven Heads.
A short distance to Seven Mile beach, the mighty Shoalhaven River, all the stunning local wineries and with access to shopping, golf and bowling clubs only a walk away your daily life will be enhanced by this lifestyle location.
• Large, north facing and sun filled open plan kitchen, family living and dining area complemented by a warming log fire.
• New kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, new appliances including electric oven, cooktop and dishwasher with large walk in pantry and breakfast bar.
• Family/retreat upstairs.
• Private enclose rear yard with covered patio, barbeque area and large shed storage.
• Double glazed windows (noise, heat and cool protection and loss) from living and kitchen looking to garden.
• Three bright bedrooms including main with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Two new bathrooms, main with bath.
• Double lock-up garage with internal access and drive through carport.
• Ducted and wall mounted air conditioning.
• Hardwood timber floors throughout.
• Bore water.
• Manicured and landscaped lawns
• Short walk paths, ovals, and Shoalhaven Heads village.
• Close proximity to the stunning local wineries.
Nothing to do but move in and enjoy all the benefits of the outstanding renovation and lifestyle location.