This wonderfully restored character cottage represents a slice of yesteryear, circ 1914, is centrally located and convenient to Kiama's stunning beaches, shops, cafes, station and schools.
It enjoys many original features including wide timber floorboards, high ceilings and an ornate fireplace. Both kitchen and bathroom have been beautifully redesigned to allow the enjoyment of modern convenience whilst retaining its original elegance.
With guest sleepout, lovely rear deck and landscaped gardens a viewing will more than delight.
- Living room with a fireplace overlooking beautiful gardens
- Three bedrooms and a sleepout currently used as a B and B
- Generous backyard, landscaped for privacy
- Modern eat in kitchen, renovated bathroom with free standing bath
- Large timber deck for entertaining
- Central location convenient to the beach, schools and shops
- Side driveway access to the backyard
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools