Solar power, rainwater tanks and a veggie garden are all eco inclusions in this central Kiama home.
The home enjoys a northern aspect, an enclosed tree lined rear yard and a private cul-de-sac location.
Upstairs the home features a large bedroom and retreat when guests drop by. Timber floors throughout add a cosy feel combining an open plan creates space.
This level block of land is dressed with beautiful plants and trees and is ideal for holiday or permanent living with plenty of space for activities in the private rear yard.
Other features include air conditioning, high ceilings, and energy saving systems.
- Solar system – power and water
- Insulation and northern aspect
- Construction brick with metal roof
- Rainwater collection – 4000 litre tank and 1000 litre tank
- Rainwater is pumped to laundry and second toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning