This beautifully designed home encapsulates modern single level living at its best, an expansive floor plan allows for multiple living areas which connect seamlessly to the super-sized undercover outdoor entertaining area. Boasting wonderful escarpment views and just a short stroll from Jamberoo town centre, parks and walking trails the home has a wonderful appeal.
You will be impressed with the use of space, design and quality inclusions from the moment you step inside. The spacious open plan kitchen is the heart of the home and allows easy access to multiple living areas including family room, dining room, lounge room and large undercover alfresco area and comes complete with 900mm Smeg oven with gas cooktop, Smeg dishwasher, stone benchtops, 2pac cabinetry with generous storage.
Designed for easy living, the home provides an elegant master suite complete with WIR and ensuite. All other bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and are spacious in size.
Other features of the home include: reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, security alarm, 3 car garage with workshop, extra high ceilings throughout and one of the most stunning fully equipped period bars for your pleasure.
With an extra-large 820m2 parcel of land with side access and plenty of room for the veggie garden this striking residence offers lifestyle living at its best.
- Immaculately presented 2-year-old home
- Multiple living areas - family, dining and lounge rooms
- Just a short stroll from Jamberoo town centre, parks and walking trails
- 4 Bedrooms including master suite complete with WIR & ensuite
- Dining room extending to outdoor alfresco area
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances
- Fully equipped designer bar
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, security alarm
- 3 car garage with workshop
- Large 820m2 (approx.) parcel of land with side access
- Quiet semi-rural area with ample off-street parking
Close to Shops
Close to Schools