David Hall’s extensive knowledge and understanding of the local area and its people immediately set him apart from other agents. David is incredibly generous with his time and is an excellent communicator. He walked us through each stage of the sale process so we were informed and knew what to expect.
David adds a genuine, down to earth approach that you rarely find in this industry. If you’re looking for an honest, hardworking agent, then call David.
We would like to recommend Julie Vaux for the following reasons:
- Before we put our house on the market Julie met with us and gave us advice about making it more attractive to a buyer.
- She kept in touch with us throughout the process and was always prompt to return calls.
- Julie gave us good advice through out the process of selling and knew the market
- We felt safe in her hands and appreciated her honesty
- She kept us well informed though out the whole process of selling our home.
Thank you for a good outcome.
Mr Andy Wharton has acted as my estate agent for several years, with respect to the sale of several rental properties in Kiama owned by my late husband. Andy is also helping me at present, with respect to the sale of my property in Kiama, which is now being finalised. Andy has been extremely helpful at all times, and continues to be efficient, very well versed in the state of the property market on the south coast, and in NSW generally. He is always friendly and very polite. I would seek out Andy again should I consider further property in that area, and I wish him every success in his endeavours in future.
We have sold homes through first national at Gerringong several times and highly recommend them. Jason Stalgis kept us well informed about how the sales campaign was progressing, gave us details regarding feedback from potential buyers, and kept us regularly updated with all offers. He is very approachable, friendly and easy to chat with – great assets with dealing with many potential buyers. If or when we sell again, we will be giving Jason a call.