Nestled in an exclusive cul-de-sac in beachside Kiama Downs this private sanctuary with magnificent ocean views awaits your inspection. From the moment you step through the exquisite Balinese doors into this home you will feel at peace.
Elevated ocean views can be enjoyed from the living spaces. The parents retreat will delight, enjoy amazing sunrises each morning or relax in the free standing bath in the tasteful en-suite enjoying the beautiful sunsets.
Presenting a wonderfully flexible sun filled layout offering a selection of formal and informal zones which effortlessly integrate to the many private outdoor spaces amongst lush botanical gardens.
Comprising of two living areas, one of which features a cozy fireplace for those cooler nights. Three bedrooms and two exquisite bathrooms featuring porcelain basins from Xian China.
Entertaining is purely effortless with a large chefs kitchen and butlers pantry. An alfresco deck overlooking the crystal blue plunge pool, lush gardens and breathtaking views of Kiama's coastline.
Completely unique and only a short stroll to beautiful Jones Beach, Bombo Beach and Kiama Downs cafe culture.
- Set on 1,126m2 at the end of a sought after family friendly cul-de-sac in Kiama Downs
- Spacious and incredibly private
- Showcases expansive ocean views from several windows
- Ease of entertaining with indoor/outdoor flow
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes, master with walk in robe
- Chefs kitchen featuring stone bench tops and butlers pantry
- Well appointed bathrooms, en-suite with free standing bath
- Sun room/study space
- Lush private botanical gardens
- Crystal blue plunge pool with Modwood decking
- Air conditioning and open fireplace
- Single garage
Please be assured that First National Coast & Country is open for business. While it may not be businesses as "usual", and it may be via telephone, video or a one on one inspection, we have systems procedures and technology in place to continue to provide you with Real Estate services. Don't hesitate to call us today!
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Open Fire Place